Monday, October 20, 2008

Eat, sleep, drink, LIVE cricket

Well, we are going down the same old IndiaVAus road once again. And fortunately India is winning this one, at least from the looks of it. And I am pretty sure that the world must be going crazy in Mumbai, my hometown. I am proud to say that had I been there, I too would have been going through the same motions. Its a totally different thing, cricket being more religion and less sport in India, at least in the parts that I have lived in!
I think with the track record we have shared with Australia in the last year or two it is now safe to say that the legacies of the ASHES and the great India-Pakistan cricketing rivalries are now on a downslide. I think the new buzz is INDIA V AUSTRALIA. And as far as I am concerned, even though all the new guys in the team have had a rold to play, its been one guy more than the others, our captain M S Dhoni.

No comments: