Tuesday, April 6, 2010

My Tuesday evening class

I am back in class....Tuesday evening, 2.5 hours, painful, painful, painful.
It's not surprising I am writing this post right now. My last post was exactly a week back from this very class, which is scheduled just once a week. Quite an irony, the fact that the only time that I have come back to blogger to leave a post, the only time when I have been free, more mentally than time-wise really, is when I am in class, this very class!

But I get the feeling that I have to stop letting these lag times come in the way.....I mean I am busy and everything, but I still get my daily dose of news and other interesting articles, and coming to blogger for 5 minutes in a day would certainly do no harm to my quest with the boards.

Anyways, if nothing else happens, this class will, a week from now.......

No comments: